Monday, May 27, 2013

Telangana sentiment a profitable business for KCR . Part- I


Iam writing this Disclaimer in the beginning coz i shud not be misunderstood. My write Up shud not be seen as anti Telangana . Mention of caste name in my write-up is intentional by me as it is part of the Subject. I always stayed away from castes to the extent that I never used caste Tag with my name.

I was discussing Politics with a Friend 2 days back , he asked me , " Why Raghunandan a Velama himself is taking on another Velama Biggie KCR ? Raj for last few months you have unleashed a WAR on KCR Politics on Twitter. Why ?? Is there no Unity in Velamas ???".

I had no answer for him . Coz Caste was never on my List. I told my Friend " I do not know of Velama Unity , i never researched on it. And i dont subscribe to caste related topics' and the discussion ended.

I am surprised that even today Caste is seen more important than ones character or ideology. Above Friend told me in a casual way, that there are people in our society by smelling ones Fart will tell you his/her Caste. I thought it was a Joke. Nope.It isnt. its a reality. Caste is here to stay. I have no issue with someone Owning up their Caste , but for sure have some reservations if someone discriminate the others on Caste. Feeling proud about ones caste is OK , but showcasing it outside the Humanity is condemnable.

Let me begin this discussion with KCR Politics and end with Raghunandan allegations. For your record , Both are Velama's. My father knew about KCR since his LLB days in Osmania University. .

It was 28/29 November 2009, a weekend , I was hooked up to TV since early morning for important news. KCR was supposed to sit on "Deeksha" at Siddipet. That was the time I started following KCR more seriously. Having seen me glued to TV watching KCR News , My Father said in harshest voice " why do you watch his rants , dont encourage such politicians , change the channel" . With respectful voice I said "I have strong feeling that this deeksha will lead to series of incidents which will create History and Telangana may be formed" . Yes I was right , it created History , his fake Deeksha which led to students outrage led to announcement of Telangana state by UPA2 Govt. 


I knew KCR was not perfect , but for me he was a tool to achieve Telangana. I heard  quite a few times  in detail about KCR alleged involvement in Saudi/Dubai VISA/Passport scams and other scandals . Yet, that did not dented my fan-ism for him.

A friend of mine who was once close to KCR Family gave all the details/ proofs how he siphoned Crores of Rupees in the name of "Jai Telangana" newspaper. Still i allowed my obsession to rule the Logic/Truth. His declaration to EC is just Rs 2.5 Crore, yet he owns , TV Channel , Newspaper and other businesses . During TRS foundation , he  promised that he
nor his family members will not take any position in the party , today he is MP , his son MLA , nephew former Minister and MLA and now planning to give Nizamabad ticket to his dughter Kavita. In simple he wants to keep power with his family.

More news of him compromising on Telangana started rolling in . It was Sakala Janula Samme by Telangana Govt Employees that really shattered my obsession. The manner in which he took all the Telangana stake holders of Sakala Janula Samme to Delhi and surrendered them raised many doubts. By then, writing on the Wall is clear that KCR compromised and sabotaged Sakala Janula Samme. It was hard to digest then , with no other alternative leadership visible , forced to remain calm.

Few months later Polavaram tenders were announced. It was whoppy Rs 4700 Crore Project. Govt declared that a company called SEW grabbed the tender . A simple research showed that SEW Company is very close to  KCR. SEW belongs to Laxmi Rajyam of KariNagar Dist. Interestingly Laxmi Rajyam and KCR are partners in Namaste Telangana paper. I was surprised how come SEW which is not into infra structure has bagged the Rs 4700 Crore Polavaram Project. The answer i got from my source is , Congress gave it to KCR for sabotaging "Sakala Janula Samme". That one revelation was enough for me to take this monster who is playing with sentiments of Crores of Telanganites.

I took him on online, mainly on Twitter , I started exposing him and his Farmhouse Politics. Many of my Telangana friends on Twitter did not like it. They cautioned me , warned me  of dire consequences if I dont stop my diatribe against KCR Politics on Twitter. Few reminded me the caste equations , few pleaded to stop taking on KCR for Telangana sake. I said I wont , he has betrayed my Telangana , My Motherland. Despite resistance from Near & Dear ones , my war against KCR diabolical & betraying Politics will continue .

No comments: