Destruction of Congress and removal of Nehruisn and Ghandism essential for removing slavish mentality of Hindus
The destruction of Congress Party of India is essential in order to eradicate Gandhian mentality in India. Further to this destruction of Rajghat, the removal of Gandhi statue must be at the top of agenda to remove the black spot from the map of TUNCATED PARTIONED INDIA.
1. Gandhians are the "Ugliest of Things". According to John Stuart Mill esteemed British Philosopher the cowardice epidemic within the "Gandhian Mentality" is by far the "Ugliest of Things." Mill states: "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse . . . A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." (Dissertations and Discussions 1876)
2. Mill follows in the footsteps of Krishna who stated similar words 5000 years earlier in the Gita to Arjuna.
3. Clearly Gandhians are not Hindus but a new sect based upon cowardice, masochism, and dhimmitude. In some places or some Hindu communities 99% of people claiming to be Hindus are in truth Gandhians the "Ugliest of Things". They have zero patriotism for the India or Hindus because they will never fight. There is not even one Gandhian in the American military. They deplore even the thought of the military.
4. Gandhians should be chastised for being a cancer that is eating India from within, in concert with the Muslims and Christians devouring India from without.
5. Gandhians are not Hindus but rather the "Ugliest of Things" the same goes for the secularists and Congress party.
6. Removal of the Gandhi statues in India will signal that the cancerous "Gandhian mentality" is being eradicated at long last. The outer symbol and the inner mind set are intertwined. The "Gandhian mentality" cannot be eliminated without destroying the statues