Saturday, December 16, 2006
Rahul Gandhi is Mentally Slow /Retarded
facts Indians should bear in Mind !
He is not a Graduate , he is lying to public that he is Harvard Graduate . A 12th Grade Graduate
He is mentally retarded , cannot give a Interview forget Speech
Amazing statements of Rahul Gandhi :
1. "I learnt to be an Indian from my mother."
The same mother who refused to take up Indian citizenship for the first fifteen years of her marriage.
2. "You don't condemn a person whose father is a criminal and wants to come to politics. Why are you condemning me?"
No one is condemning him. They are just questioning the competence.
3. "My mother is completely Indian. She is an outcaste in Italy." Oh, oh. And we all thought that casteism is a primary feature only in Hinduism!
4. Asserting that "it is my fundamental right to help India", Rahul said a person should be judged not by his caste, religion or roots, but by his qualifications and abilities."
Yes, people want to judge him on qualifications and abilities. But what exactly are they?
5. "He said he had certain ideas for the country that he would "keep them to myself for now".
" So how are people to judge him?
6. "In other more developed countries, leaders are constantly exhorting the people to do more by saying the country has miles to go. But in this country, where millions live under the poverty line, it is frightening to hear leaders say we have arrived."
So in other countries people indulge in self-flagellation all the time?
7. "I dream of an India where the issue is not about what caste or religion you belong to but what you are doing for the country."
And this is not the dream of Varun Gandhi? And can he say what he has done or the country in the last five years?
If in his next interaction with the press he dwells on this issue, the people of this country will have an opportunity to decide on his merit
On the education of Rahul Gandhi
Rahul Gandhi's post-school education is as follows:
St Stephens - one year, 1989-90
Harvard University - one year, 1990-91
The admission at St Stephens was not on the basis of merit, but on the sports quota. And the sports speciality - rifle shooting. So, one wonders the merit basis about admission to Harvard University.
His job in London? One report below says that he worked for a computer firm. Another says that he was an investment banker. Give the above education, one has to ask questions about competence in either. Of course, education alone is not a sufficient criteria, but it would be considered to be a necessary criteria. There are many who have not completed education, but have made a name for themselves in their chosen field. But this is something that cannot be said of Rahul Gandhi.
Do Rahul Gandhi's minders really think that they can get away with what they are trying to project? Another issue that arises is why does the media (Indian and foreign) are projecting Rahul Gandhi was what he is obviously not. And do they not have the necessary mechanism to investigate the education background? Either someone is lying to them or they are being told facts duly stretched. But then why is the media falling for it? Here are some reports on the subject.
Rahul is Mentally Slow /Retarded
People who interacted with Rahul Gandhi know this very well , he is mentally slow !
In contrast to Priyanka's assertiveness, one of her only two competitor's to the Gandhi mantle, her younger brother Rahul displays an awkwardness and the type of submissive behavior, which does not a leader make. In comparison to Priyanka's strong and colorful demeanor, Rahul looks like an insipid hanger on. Much of his lack of self-esteem can be attributed to the explosive secret that Rahul Gandhi is in fact mentally retarded. His mental handicap has been well hidden by the Gandhi family and the unconscionable press.
Rahul was in fact refused permission to some of Delhi's top institutions because of his mental handicap. A frustrated Gandhi family had then pulled strings at Harvard, where a quota of seats is always available for a price to the rich and famous. Since then Rahul was bundled off to the US and later UK much as his father Rajiv Gandhi had been packed off to Cambridge in the hopes that he would somehow muddle through an academic degree. Rajiv of course never passed a single test at Cambridge and instead of bringing home a degree came back with an equally illiterate Catholic au pair of Italian extraction as his wife. Following in his father's footsteps, Rahul too has come back without a degree to his name, and a fair skinned South American Catholic girlfriend on his arm.