O Hindu Youth, Why fall in the trap of ‘Valentine Day’? Get ready to fight the calamities falling on Nation and Hindu Dharma instead!
Today we are blindly following the western culture under the name of Valentine Day. The young students of schools and colleges are falling prey to such culture and express their love to each other by way of exchanging greeting cards. But actually speaking it is not love but only a attraction to the opposite sex at a tender and immature age
14 th February is known as ‘Valentine Day’ in some countries. On this day both male and female youth exchange flowers and gifts as a token of love. Is the real love showy and limited to just one day? It is a western custom that put the parents in ‘old age home’ and then celebrate showy ‘ Mother’s Day’and ‘Father’s Day’ for one day! Now this madness is taking roots in our
It is said that love can conquer the world; then why couldn’t we win
A call to Citizens for Protection of Culture!
• Meet Principals, Professors, Board of Directors and Representatives of Students’ organizations by going to Schools, Colleges, Private tuitions and request them to educate the youth against the observation of ‘ Valentine Day’!
• Distribute pamphlets such as this to prevent the celebration of ‘ Valentine Day’!
• Display the banners or boards in your area with such contents!
• Lodge protests with the companies manufacturing greeting cards meant for canvassing ‘Valentine Day’!
• Lodge protests with such colleges who silently give consent for celebrating ‘Valentine Day’ by way of actual visit, telephone or other constitutional ways!