Some Solution's To Tackle Terrorism:
- There should be very stringent law to tackle terrorism so that the terrorists should realise that once anybody caught having any link with terrorist activities, he or she would never see the light of the day again in their life.
- An Federal agency should be formed to investigate Terrorist activities. (This suggestion was recently okayed by the cabinet and the same in the form of bill has been tabled in parliament.)
- Any terror suspect caught should be detained in custody for at least 6 months for interrogation ,and he shoud on his own be made to prove his innocence .
- There should be a centralised high caliber intelligent network, with all modern equipments exclusively for tackling terrorism, for this Govt shud spend spl funds from the Budget.
- Federal agency should be empowered to go into any depth , in regard of any matter, like taping phone lines, seizing the bank accounts, conducting raids even without warrant in places of worships such as mosques and madarsa’s.
- Separate Military Court shud be enacted thru legislation for faster trial , and there should be no provision for appeal against this Judgement in any court including Supreme Court.
- Intelligence Wing(IB) shoud have strong leadership , internal recruitment shud be directly done, instead of taking sleuths from IPS cadre.
- IB should be doing more important work than chasing Journalists’ and Politicians.