Thursday, April 15, 2010

Vanara Shows The Way !!!

Jay Ho Vanara , Jay Ho !!!

 Two blind persons wanted to drink water at the Ragi Gudda Anjaneya temple, Bangalore. When they were unable to operate the tap, this mother monkey opened the tap for them, allowed them to drink water, drank some water herself and then closed the tap before leaving the scene.

I dont believe in God these days , I consider myself a Agnostic , more over have some personal enmity sort of feelings with Lord Hanuman in particular and all Hindu Gods in general . But still I found the PIX touching my heart . Wot amused me most is , it happened at Hanuman temple .
 
Source : Pic captured by Kishore Kumar Bolar , thanks to Prajavani Daily & HaindavaKeralam

PS: Do share this pic/link with your friends. It is proof that humanity does exist - even if we humans have forgotten it ourselves...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes.. humanity still exists and god resides in those people who try to be human....

Anonymous said...

Jai hanumanji ki jai....

JAGARANA said...

Namaste Sir ji Iam feeling Proud seeing hindhutwa in telugu
my blog rastrachethana.blogspot.com
iam from Indur Jilla please mail me rastrachethana@gmail.com