|| Sree ||
I am a volunteer of Forum for Hindu Awakening, a nonprofit, tax exempt, budding Hindu organization in USA (www.HinduAwakening.org). I am writing to invite you and your members to upcoming California Hinduism Summit.
The Hinduism Summit aims to unite everyone interested in Hinduism, to preserve it in the face of denigration and misconceptions about Hinduism today. This Summit follows the success of recent similar events held by FHA in US states of Virginia, New Jersey, twice in Chicago and in UK and Australia.
The free event will be held by the Forum for Hindu Awakening (FHA) on Shravan Krushna Chaturthi, 5112 (28 August 2010) at the Sunnyvale Hindu Temple, California,USA with support from noteworthy Hindu and spiritual organizations. It will also be webcasted live from FHA website for attendance and participation from anywhere in the world.
Please see below links about the latest news and to register for the event:
Please see attached invitation for the summit. We kindly request you to post this event on your blog.
Looking forward to your affirmative reply,
Forum for Hindu Awakening
P.S.: You can also help in organizing this event by giving advertisement for the souvenir to be published during the event.
Details:Date: Saturday, 28 August 2010
Time: 2.30 - 6 PM
Where: Sunnyvale Hindu Temple
Address: 420-450 Persian Drive, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
For more information and registration details, please visit click here or call the toll free number +1 877 303 3FHA (1 877 303 3342) in USA. You can also write an email to email@example.com.
How can I support the Hinduism Summit?FHA and the Sunnyvale Hindu Temple are inviting participation as follows:
- Come to the Summit with friends and family, to learn about Hinduism's spiritually scientific basis
- Invite interested acquaintances and groups to the Hinduism Summit
- Help in printing and distributing invitations to the Summit, or in finding sponsors
- Put up the Hinduism Summit invitation on local associations’ and temples’ bulletin boards
- Derive spiritual experiences from offering time and resources as possible for this cause of Dharma!