Saturday, August 14, 2010

What is 15th August for ???


 What Is 15th August For ??
( Below lines were written last year on eve of Independence Day . They portrait the agony of Hindus who were betrayed by then leadership .These lines are not against the celebration of 15th Aug , but sad remembrance of that betrayal .)


आज़ादी अबी अधूरी है !
अखंड भारत अबी बाखी है !!



I do not know what 15th August is for ??
I do not know what Independence is for ???
During midnight sleep of civilization
My future came under the sword of vivisection
.
I believed the leaders, who promised me of a free nation
But these Mahatma’s kneeled and okayed the partition
.
Hindu’s were hounded out and made to run
While Mahatma’s were busy basking under new sun
.
The storm of insanity turned into a rage of flood
With exodus, borders looked red with Hindu’s blood
.
But this night one leaders future at Red-Fort started to bloom
Everyone else looked low , their hearts filled with gloom
.
I do not know what 15th August is for ??
I do not know what Independence is for ???

No comments: